Shital's-Kitchen: Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas!

Festival; time to shop, I love it! A month long time from Thankgiving to Christmas, I shopped to my heart's content. From clothes, shoes, jewellery to gifts for friends and lots for my kitchen :) Of course, I cannot miss shopping for my kitchen! You will see them soon :)

You also know how much I love taking festivities to my nails! Shimmering red paint with Santa's coat and Candy Cane nail art. Didn't I do a good job on this one? My kids at school love it!!

Here are some treats for my students. Candy canes and Cane pens in my favorite Santa Mug :)

Christmas time, and the aroma of sweet cookies spread throughout the house. I love baking my quick and easy Eggless sugar cookies. Instead of packaging them in cookie bags, this year I found these cute and perfect Yule town plates from Crate and Barrel. You could buy these plates on sale now and use them to gift friends next year. Great idea, great savings!



I packaged these cookies with cellophane and a pretty shimmering Christmas ribbon.


I also made these tags with QR code of my recipe. With all techno-savvy people around me, I had to do it :)

 Wishing everyone Happy Holidays and A Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment