Shital's-Kitchen: Banana Milkshake

Friday, April 5, 2013

Banana Milkshake

Specially during summer breaks/vacation, my mom made variety of shakes and juices to keep us healthy and hydrated. One of them was this simple Banana Milkshake. A glass full of milk every morning and evening is a must in my family. And as any child would, I too hated plain milk. Flavored with fruit would make it tastier and fun!

It could also serve as a great breakfast shake.

This is usually my lunch recipe on a day I fast (have just milk and fruit.)

My mom would add chopped fruits to this shake to make a delicious and chilled fruit salad! Banana acts as a great thickener and you need not add custard powder or cornflour to thicken the milk.

A cup of chilled milk, 1 banana, sugar (optional, to taste) Cardamom seeds.



A Hand blender is something worth investing for! Easy to use and clean. Sits on my kitchen counter :)
I don't think I would want to use a big blender every time to make a glass of shake.
Kids could also use this easily.




Check out my cute glass elephant stirrers that my mom sent for me.
She knows how I love fancy things!

Love You MA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment