Shital's-Kitchen: Mushroom and Veggie Noodles in Cabbage Bowl

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mushroom and Veggie Noodles in Cabbage Bowl


Another fun recipe with my favorite noodles! As you know, I love noodles in any form :) so, while I was about to shred cabbage for this recipe and remove outer cabbage leaf, I noticed a nice bowl. I just let the cabbage bowl be as it is, to serve noodles in it :)


Boil a pack of noodles. strain and keep it aside.


Some people add oil to boiled noodles to avoid them from sticking. Great idea! But, I do not add additional oil. Instead, while using them I sprinkle some cold water for boiled noodles to not get sticky :)

Lots of veggies and mushrooms.

Heat 2 tbsp. oil. Saute onions, ginger, garlic, bell pepper.




Add beans, carrots and mushroom.

Cook till the veggies get slightly tender.

Add boiled noodles (sprinkle and drain some cold water over boiled noodles before dropping them in the wok. This will help the noodles from seperating and getting non sticky.)

Add shredded cabbage and spring greens. Add salt and vinegar to taste.


Serve in cabbage bowl with chilli sauce or Schezwan sauce. 
Pour your favorite dipping sauce, form a taco or a wrap and enjoy these noodles!



We enjoyed these... so will you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment